skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
The Defa Kid
Friday, December 4, 2009
the new elvis
Nice hair
He has moves
2 comments:
Kara
said...
I think you make a perfect elvis=)
December 8, 2009 at 9:37 AM
Defa's
said...
I love my little rock star.
December 9, 2009 at 12:10 PM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Free Counter
Blog Archive
▼
2009
(2)
▼
December
(2)
he said my mom never takes pictures of him. baby ava
the new elvis
►
2008
(6)
►
December
(1)
►
November
(2)
►
October
(2)
►
September
(1)
My Blog List
The Peatross Family
Razor Ride with the Baileys
10 years ago
Defa Family
Laguna Beach
13 years ago
Harrison Family Blog
Oh My how Fast time has passed !
14 years ago
Baums
Hunting Fever
15 years ago
The Short's
17 years ago
CJ Jones Family
To My Very Best Friend Happy Birthday :)
17 years ago
The Coolio Kid
Klondike
17 years ago
Burt Family
2 comments:
I think you make a perfect elvis=)
I love my little rock star.
Post a Comment